Spring 2020 Courses in SF
In Spring 2020, SFWG members are teaching six undergraduate and graduate courses on science fiction, fantasy, or utopian literature and film.
Course titles include:
- “Nineteenth-Century American Gothic(s)”
- “Race and Sexuality in Twenty-First Century Paranormal Romance”
- “Religion and the Paranormal”
- “Verne, Wells & Co.: European SF of the Late Nineteenth Century”
- “Writing About Body Horror”
- “Writing About Animals”
See this page for a complete list of courses and descriptions.